See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 147. Laudate Dominum
O PRAISE the Lord, for it is a good thing to sing praises unto our God : yea, a joyful and pleasant thing it is to be thankful.
2. The Lord doth build up Jerusalem : and gather together the out-casts of Israel.
3. He healeth those that are broken in heart : and giveth medicine to heal their sickness.
4. He telleth the number of the stars : and calleth them all by their names.
5. Great is our Lord, and great is his power : yea, and his wisdom is infinite.
6. The Lord setteth up the meek : and bringeth the ungodly down to the ground.
7. O sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving : sing praises upon the harp unto our God;
8. Who covereth the heaven with clouds, and prepareth rain for the earth : and maketh the grass to grow upon the mountains, and herb for the use of men;
9. Who giveth fodder unto the cattle : and feedeth the young ravens that call upon him.
10. He hath no pleasure in the strength of an horse : neither delighteth he in any man’s legs.
11. But the Lord’s delight is in them that fear him : and put their trust in his mercy.
12. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem : praise thy God, O Sion.
13. For he hath made fast the bars of thy gates : and hath blessed thy children within thee.
14. He maketh peace in thy borders : and filleth thee with the flour of wheat.
15. He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth : and his word runneth very swiftly.
16. He giveth snow like wool : and scattereth the hoar-frost like ashes.
17. He casteth forth his ice like morsels : who is able to abide his frost?
18. He sendeth out his word, and melteth them : he bloweth with his wind, and the waters flow.
19. He sheweth his word unto Jacob : his statutes and ordinances unto Israel.
20. He hath not dealt so with any nation : neither have the heathen knowledge of his laws.
Psalm 148. Laudate Dominum
O PRAISE the Lord of heaven : praise him in the height.
2. Praise him, all ye angels of his : praise him, all his host.
3. Praise him, sun and moon : praise him, all ye stars and light.
4. Praise him, all ye heavens : and ye waters that are above the heavens.
5. Let them praise the Name of the Lord : for he spake the word, and they were made; he commanded, and they were created.
6. He hath made them fast for ever and ever : he hath given them a law which shall not be broken.
7. Praise the Lord upon earth : ye dragons, and all deeps;
8. Fire and hail, snow and vapours : wind and storm, fulfilling his word;
9. Mountains and all hills : fruitful trees and all cedars;
10. Beasts and all cattle : worms and feathered fowls;
11. Kings of the earth and all people : princes and all judges of the world;
12. Young men and maidens, old men and children, praise the Name of the Lord : for his Name only is excellent, and his praise above heaven and earth.
13. He shall exalt the horn of his people; all his saints shall praise him : even the children of Israel, even the people that serveth him.
Psalm 149. Cantate Domino
O SING unto the Lord a new song : let the congregation of saints praise him.
2. Let Israel rejoice in him that made him : and let the children of Sion be joyful in their King.
3. Let them praise his Name in the dance : let them sing praises unto him with tabret and harp.
4. For the Lord hath pleasure in his people : and helpeth the meek-hearted.
5. Let the saints be joyful with glory : let them rejoice in their beds.
6. Let the praises of God be in their mouth : and a two-edged sword in their hands;
7. To be avenged of the heathen : and to rebuke the people;
8. To bind their kings in chains : and their nobles with links of iron.
9. That they may be avenged of them, as it is written : Such honour have all his saints.
Psalm 150. Laudate Dominum
O PRAISE God in his holiness : praise him in the firmament of his power.
2. Praise him in his noble acts : praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3. Praise him in the sound of the trumpet : praise him upon the lute and harp.
4. Praise him in the cymbals and dances : praise him upon the strings and pipe.
5. Praise him upon the well-tuned cymbals : praise him upon the loud cymbals.
6. Let every thing that hath breath : praise the Lord.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.