See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 132. Memento, Domine
LORD, remember David : and all his trouble;
2. How he sware unto the Lord : and vowed a vow unto the Almighty God of Jacob;
3. I will not come within the tabernacle of mine house : nor climb up into my bed;
4. I will not suffer mine eyes to sleep, nor mine eye-lids to slumber : neither the temples of my head to take any rest;
5. Until I find out a place for the temple of the Lord : an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
6. Lo, we heard of the same at Ephrata : and found it in the wood.
7. We will go into his tabernacle : and fall low on our knees before his footstool.
8. Arise, O Lord, into thy resting-place : thou, and the ark of thy strength.
9. Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness : and let thy saints sing with joyfulness.
10. For thy servant David’s sake : turn not away the presence of thine Anointed.
11. The Lord hath made a faithful oath unto David : and he shall not shrink from it;
12. Of the fruit of thy body : shall I set upon thy seat.
13. If thy children will keep my covenant, and my testimonies that I shall learn them : their children also shall sit upon thy seat for evermore.
14. For the Lord hath chosen Sion to be an habitation for himself : he hath longed for her.
15. This shall be my rest for ever : here will I dwell, for I have a delight therein.
16. I will bless her victuals with increase : and will satisfy her poor with bread.
17. I will deck her priests with health : and her saints shall rejoice and sing.
18. There shall I make the horn of David to flourish : I have ordained a lantern for mine Anointed.
19. As for his enemies, I shall clothe them with shame : but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
Psalm 133. Ecce, quam bonum!
BEHOLD, how good and joyful a thing it is : brethren, to dwell together in unity!
2. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down unto the beard : even unto Aaron’s beard, and went down to the skirts of his clothing.
3. Like as the dew of Hermon : which fell upon the hill of Sion.
4. For there the Lord promised his blessing : and life for evermore.
Psalm 134. Ecce nunc
BEHOLD now, praise the Lord : all ye servants of the Lord;
2. Ye that by night stand in the house of the Lord : even in the courts of the house of our God.
3. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary : and praise the Lord.
4. The Lord that made heaven and earth : give thee blessing out of Sion.
Psalm 135. Laudate Nomen
O PRAISE the Lord, laud ye the Name of the Lord : praise it, O ye servants of the Lord;
2. Ye that stand in the house of the Lord : in the courts of the house of our God.
3. O praise the Lord, for the Lord is gracious : O sing praises unto his Name, for it is lovely.
4. For why? the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself : and Israel for his own possession.
5. For I know that the Lord is great : and that our Lord is above all gods.
6. Whatsoever the Lord pleased, that did he in heaven and in earth : and in the sea, and in all deep places.
7. He bringeth forth the clouds from the ends of the world : and sendeth forth lightnings with the rain, bringing the winds out of his treasures.
8. He smote the first-born of Egypt : both of man and beast.
9. He hath sent tokens and wonders into the midst of thee, O thou land of Egypt : upon Pharaoh, and all his servants.
10. He smote divers nations : and slew mighty kings;
11. Sehon king of the Amorites, and Og the king of Basan : and all the kingdoms of Canaan;
12. And gave their land to be an heritage : even an heritage unto Israel his people.
13. Thy Name, O Lord, endureth for ever : so doth thy memorial, O Lord, from one generation to another.
14. For the Lord will avenge his people : and be gracious unto his servants.
15. As for the images of the heathen, they are but silver and gold : the work of men’s hands.
16. They have mouths, and speak not : eyes have they, but they see not.
17. They have ears, and yet they hear not : neither is there any breath in their mouths.
18. They that make them are like unto them : and so are all they that put their trust in them.
19. Praise the Lord, ye house of Israel : praise the Lord, ye house of Aaron.
20. Praise the Lord, ye house of Levi : ye that fear the Lord, praise the Lord.
21. Praised be the Lord out of Sion : who dwelleth at Jerusalem.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.