See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
Psalm 116 is mislabeled in Spotify. While Psalm 127 displays in the playlist, Psalm 116 will play.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 116. Dilexi, quoniam
I AM well pleased : that the Lord hath heard the voice of my prayer;
2. That he hath inclined his ear unto me : therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
3. The snares of death compassed me round about : and the pains of hell gat hold upon me.
4. I shall find trouble and heaviness, and I will call upon the Name of the Lord : O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
5. Gracious is the Lord, and righteous : yea, our God is merciful.
6. The Lord preserveth the simple : I was in misery, and he helped me.
7. Turn again then unto thy rest, O my soul : for the Lord hath rewarded thee.
8. And why? thou hast delivered my soul from death : mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
9. I will walk before the Lord : in the land of the living.
10. I believed, and therefore will I speak; but I was sore troubled : I said in my haste, All men are liars.
11. What reward shall I give unto the Lord : for all the benefits that he hath done unto me?
12. I will receive the cup of salvation : and call upon the Name of the Lord.
13. I will pay my vows now in the presence of all his people : right dear in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
14. Behold, O Lord, how that I am thy servant : I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid; thou hast broken my bonds in sunder.
15. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving : and will call upon the Name of the Lord.
16. I will pay my vows unto the Lord, in the sight of all his people : in the courts of the Lord’s house, even in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise the Lord.
Psalm 117. Laudate Dominum
O PRAISE the Lord, all ye heathen : praise him, all ye nations.
2. For his merciful kindness is ever more and more towards us : and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise the Lord.
Psalm 118. Confitemini Domino
O GIVE thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious : because his mercy endureth for ever.
2. Let Israel now confess that he is gracious : and that his mercy endureth for ever.
3. Let the house of Aaron now confess : that his mercy endureth for ever.
4. Yea, let them now that fear the Lord confess : that his mercy endureth for ever.
5. I called upon the Lord in trouble : and the Lord heard me at large.
6. The Lord is on my side : I will not fear what man doeth unto me.
7. The Lord taketh my part with them that help me : therefore shall I see my desire upon mine enemies.
8. It is better to trust in the Lord : than to put any confidence in man.
9. It is better to trust in the Lord : than to put any confidence in princes.
10. All nations compassed me round about : but in the Name of the Lord will I destroy them.
11. They kept me in on every side, they kept me in, I say, on every side : but in the Name of the Lord will I destroy them.
12. They came about me like bees, and are extinct even as the fire among the thorns : for in the Name of the Lord I will destroy them.
13. Thou hast thrust sore at me, that I might fall : but the Lord was my help.
14. The Lord is my strength, and my song : and is become my salvation.
15. The voice of joy and health is in the dwellings of the righteous : the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
16. The right hand of the Lord hath the pre-eminence : the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
17. I shall not die, but live : and declare the works of the Lord.
18. The Lord hath chastened and corrected me : but he hath not given me over unto death.
19. Open me the gates of righteousness : that I may go into them, and give thanks unto the Lord.
20. This is the gate of the Lord : the righteous shall enter into it.
21. I will thank thee, for thou hast heard me : and art become my salvation.
22. The same stone which the builders refused : is become the head-stone in the corner.
23. This is the Lord’s doing : and it is marvellous in our eyes.
24. This is the day which the Lord hath made : we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25. Help me now, O Lord : O Lord, send us now prosperity.
26. Blessed be he that cometh in the Name of the Lord : we have wished you good luck , ye that are of the house of the Lord.
27. God is the Lord who hath shewed us light : bind the sacrifice with cords, yea, even unto the horns of the altar.
28. Thou art my God, and I will thank thee : thou art my God, and I will praise thee.
29. O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious : and his mercy endureth for ever.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.