See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 114. In exitu Israel
WHEN Israel came out of Egypt : and the house of Jacob from among the strange people,
2. Judah was his sanctuary : and Israel his dominion.
3. The sea saw that, and fled : Jordan was driven back.
4. The mountains skipped like rams : and the little hills like young sheep.
5. What aileth thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest : and thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
6. Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams : and ye little hills, like young sheep?
7. Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord : at the presence of the God of Jacob;
8. Who turned the hard rock into a standing water : and the flint-stone into a springing well.
Psalm 115. Non nobis, Domine
NOT unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy Name give the praise : for thy loving mercy and for thy truth’s sake.
2. Wherefore shall the heathen say : Where is now their God?
3. As for our God, he is in heaven : he hath done whatsoever pleased him.
4. Their idols are silver and gold : even the work of men’s hands.
5. They have mouths, and speak not : eyes have they, and see not.
6. They have ears, and hear not : noses have they, and smell not.
7. They have hands, and handle not; feet have they, and walk not : neither speak they through their throat.
8. They that make them are like unto them ; and so are all such as put their trust in them.
9. But thou, house of Israel, trust thou in the Lord : he is their succour and defence.
10. Ye house of Aaron, put your trust in the Lord : he is their helper and defender.
11. Ye that fear the Lord, put your trust in the Lord : he is their helper and defender.
12. The Lord hath been mindful of us, and he shall bless us : even he shall bless the house of Israel, he shall bless the house of Aaron.
13. He shall bless them that fear the Lord : both small and great.
14. The Lord shall increase you more and more : you and your children.
15. Ye are the blessed of the Lord : who made heaven and earth.
16. All the whole heavens are the Lord’s : the earth hath he given to the children of men.
17. The dead praise not thee, O Lord : neither all they that go down into silence.
18. But we will praise the Lord : from this time forth for evermore. Praise the Lord.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.