See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 108. Paratum cor meum
O GOD, my heart is ready, my heart is ready : I will sing and give praise with the best member that I have.
2. Awake, thou lute, and harp : I myself will awake right early.
3. I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the people : I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
4. For thy mercy is greater than the heavens : and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
5. Set up thyself, O God, above the heavens : and thy glory above all the earth.
6. That thy beloved may be delivered : let thy right hand save them, and hear thou me.
7. God hath spoken in his holiness : I will rejoice therefore, and divide Sichem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
8. Gilead is mine, and Manasses is mine : Ephraim also is the strength of my head.
9. Judah is my law-giver, Moab is my wash-pot : over Edom will I cast out my shoe, upon Philistia will I triumph.
10. Who will lead me into the strong city : and who will bring me into Edom?
11. Hast not thou forsaken us, O God : and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
12. O help us against the enemy : for vain is the help of man.
13. Through God we shall do great acts : and it is he that shall tread down our enemies.
Psalm 109. Deus, laudem
HOLD not thy tongue, O God of my praise : for the mouth of the ungodly, yea, the mouth of the deceitful is opened upon me.
2. And they have spoken against me with false tongues : they compassed me about also with words of hatred, and fought against me without a cause.
3. For the love that I had unto them, lo, they take now my contrary part : but I give myself unto prayer.
4. Thus have they rewarded me evil for good : and hatred for my good will.
5. Set thou an ungodly man to be ruler over him : and let Satan stand at his right hand.
6. When sentence is given upon him, let him be condemned : and let his prayer be turned into sin.
7. Let his days be few : and let another take his office.
8. Let his children be fatherless : and his wife a widow.
9. Let his children be vagabonds, and beg their bread : let them seek it also out of desolate places.
10. Let the extortioner consume all that he hath : and let the stranger spoil his labour.
11. Let there be no man to pity him : nor to have compassion upon his fatherless children.
12. Let his posterity be destroyed : and in the next generation let his name be clean put out.
13. Let the wickedness of his fathers be had in remembrance in the sight of the Lord : and let not the sin of his mother be done away.
14. Let them alway be before the Lord : that he may root out the memorial of them from off the earth.
15. And that, because his mind was not to do good : but persecuted the poor helpless man, that he might slay him that was vexed at the heart.
16. His delight was in cursing, and it shall happen unto him : he loved not blessing, therefore shall it be far from him.
17. He clothed himself with cursing, like as with a raiment : and it shall come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
18. Let it be unto him as the cloke that he hath upon him : and as the girdle that he is alway girded withal.
19. Let it thus happen from the Lord unto mine enemies : and to those that speak evil against my soul.
20. But deal thou with me, O Lord God, according unto thy Name : for sweet is thy mercy.
21. O deliver me, for I am helpless and poor : and my heart is wounded within me.
22. I go hence like the shadow that departeth : and am driven away as the grasshopper.
23. My knees are weak through fasting : my flesh is dried up for want of fatness.
24. I became also a reproach unto them : they that looked upon me shaked their heads.
25. Help me, O Lord my God : O save me according to thy mercy.
26. And they shall know, how that this is thy hand : and that thou, Lord, hast done it.
27. Though they curse, yet bless thou : and let them be confounded that rise up against me; but let thy servant rejoice.
28. Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame : and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a cloke.
29. As for me, I will give great thanks unto the Lord with my mouth : and praise him among the multitude.
30. For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor : to save his soul from the unrighteous judges.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.