See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 24. Domini est terra
THE earth is the Lord’s, and all that therein is : the compass of the world, and they that dwell therein.
2. For he hath founded it upon the seas : and prepared it upon the floods.
3. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord : or who shall rise up in his holy place?
4. Even he that hath clean hands, and a pure heart : and that hath not lift up his mind unto vanity, nor sworn to deceive his neighbour.
5. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord : and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6. This is the generation of them that seek him : even of them that seek thy face, O Jacob.
7. Lift up your heads, O ye gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors : and the King of glory shall come in.
8. Who is the King of glory : it is the Lord strong and mighty, even the Lord mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O ye gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors : and the King of glory shall come in.
10. Who is the King of glory : even the Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory.
Psalm 25. Ad te, Domine, levavi
UNTO thee, O Lord, will I lift up my soul; my God, I have put my trust in thee : O let me not be confounded, neither let mine enemies triumph over me.
2. For all they that hope in thee shall not be ashamed : but such as transgress without a cause shall be put to confusion.
3. Shew me thy ways, O Lord : and teach me thy paths.
4. Lead me forth in thy truth, and learn me : for thou art the God of my salvation; in thee hath been my hope all the day long.
5. Call to remembrance, O Lord, thy tender mercies : and thy loving-kindnesses, which have been ever of old.
6. O remember not the sins and offences of my youth : but according to thy mercy think thou upon me, O Lord, for thy goodness.
7. Gracious and righteous is the Lord : therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
8. Them that are meek shall he guide in judgement : and such as are gentle, them shall he learn his way.
9. All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth : unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
10. For thy Name’s sake, O Lord : be merciful unto my sin, for it is great.
11. What man is he that feareth the Lord : him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
12. His soul shall dwell at ease : and his seed shall inherit the land.
13. The secret of the Lord is among them that fear him : and he will shew them his covenant.
14. Mine eyes are ever looking unto the Lord : for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
15. Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me : for I am desolate and in misery.
16. The sorrows of my heart are enlarged : O bring thou me out of my troubles.
17. Look upon my adversity and misery : and forgive me all my sin.
18. Consider mine enemies, how many they are : and they bear a tyrannous hate against me.
19. O keep my soul, and deliver me : let me not be confounded, for I have put my trust in thee.
20. Let perfectness and righteous dealing wait upon me : for my hope hath been in thee.
21. Deliver Israel, O God : out of all his troubles.
Psalm 26. Judica me, Domine
BE THOU my judge, O Lord, for I have walked innocently : my trust hath been also in the Lord, therefore shall I not fall.
2. Examine me, O Lord, and prove me : try out my reins and my heart.
3. For thy loving-kindness is ever before mine eyes : and I will walk in thy truth.
4. I have not dwelt with vain persons : neither will I have fellowship with the deceitful.
5. I have hated the congregation of the wicked : and will not sit among the ungodly.
6. I will wash my hands in innocency, O Lord : and so will I go to thine altar.
7. That I may shew the voice of thanksgiving : and tell of all thy wondrous works.
8. Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house : and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
9. O shut not up my soul with the sinners : nor my life with the blood-thirsty.
10. In whose hands is wickedness : and their right hand is full of gifts.
11. But as for me, I will walk innocently : O deliver me, and be merciful unto me.
12. My foot standeth right : I will praise the Lord in the congregations.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.