See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 19. Caeli enarrant
THE heavens declare the glory of God : and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2. One day telleth another : and one night certifieth another.
3. There is neither speech nor language : but their voices are heard among them.
4. Their sound is gone out into all lands : and their words into the ends of the world.
5. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun : which cometh forth as a bridegroom out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a giant to run his course.
6. It goeth forth from the uttermost part of the heaven, and runneth about unto the end of it again : and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7. The law of the Lord is an undefiled law, converting the soul : the testimony of the Lord is sure, and giveth wisdom unto the simple.
8. The statutes of the Lord are right, and rejoice the heart : the commandment of the Lord is pure, and giveth light unto the eyes.
9. The fear of the Lord is clean, and endureth for ever : the judgements of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.
10. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold : sweeter also than honey, and the honey-comb.
11. Moreover, by them is thy servant taught : and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12. Who can tell how oft he offendeth : O cleanse thou me from my secret faults.
13. Keep thy servant also from presumptuous sins, lest they get the dominion over me : so shall I be undefiled, and innocent from the great offence.
14. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart : be alway acceptable in thy sight,
15. O Lord : my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 20. Exaudiat te Dominus
THE Lord hear thee in the day of trouble : the Name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
2. Send thee help from the sanctuary : and strengthen thee out of Sion;
3. Remember all thy offerings : and accept thy burnt-sacrifice;
4. Grant thee thy heart’s desire : and fulfil all thy mind.
5. We will rejoice in thy salvation, and triumph in the Name of the Lord our God : the Lord perform all thy petitions.
6. Now know I that the Lord helpeth his Anointed, and will hear him from his holy heaven : even with the wholesome strength of his right hand.
7. Some put their trust in chariots, and some in horses : but we will remember the Name of the Lord our God.
8. They are brought down, and fallen : but we are risen, and stand upright.
9. Save, Lord, and hear us, O King of heaven : when we call upon thee.
Psalm 21. Domine, in virtute tua
THE King shall rejoice in thy strength, O Lord : exceeding glad shall he be of thy salvation.
2. Thou hast given him his heart’s desire : and hast not denied him the request of his lips.
3. For thou shalt prevent him with the blessings of goodness : and shalt set a crown of pure gold upon his head.
4. He asked life of thee, and thou gavest him a long life : even for ever and ever.
5. His honour is great in thy salvation : glory and great worship shalt thou lay upon him.
6. For thou shalt give him everlasting felicity : and make him glad with the joy of thy countenance.
7. And why? because the King putteth his trust in the Lord : and in the mercy of the most Highest he shall not miscarry.
8. All thine enemies shall feel thine hand : thy right hand shall find out them that hate thee.
9. Thou shalt make them like a fiery oven in time of thy wrath : the Lord shall destroy them in his displeasure, and the fire shall consume them.
10. Their fruit shalt thou root out of the earth : and their seed from among the children of men.
11. For they intended mischief against thee : and imagined such a device as they are not able to perform.
12. Therefore shalt thou put them to flight : and the strings of thy bow shalt thou make ready against the face of them.
13. Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength : so we will sing, and praise thy power.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.