See text below. Requires a Spotify account and local installation of the Spotify client.
O Lord, open thou our lips.
And our mouth shall show forth thy praise.
O God, make speed to save us.
O Lord, make haste to help us.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
Praise ye the Lord.
The Lord’s Name be praised.
Psalm 15. Domine, quis habitabit?
LORD, who shall dwell in thy tabernacle : or who shall rest upon thy holy hill?
2. Even he that leadeth an uncorrupt life : and doeth the thing which is right, and speaketh the truth from his heart.
3. He that hath used no deceit in his tongue, nor done evil to his neighbour : and hath not slandered his neighbour.
4. He that setteth not by himself, but is lowly in his own eyes : and maketh much of them that fear the Lord.
5. He that sweareth unto his neighbour, and disappointeth him not : though it were to his own hindrance.
6. He that hath not given his money upon usury : nor taken reward against the innocent.
7. Whoso doeth these things : shall never fall.
Psalm 16. Conserva me, Domine
PRESERVE me, O God : for in thee have I put my trust.
2. O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord : Thou art my God, my goods are nothing unto thee.
3. All my delight is upon the saints, that are in the earth : and upon such as excel in virtue.
4. But they that run after another god : shall have great trouble.
5. Their drink-offerings of blood will I not offer : neither make mention of their names within my lips.
6. The Lord himself is the portion of mine inheritance, and of my cup : thou shalt maintain my lot.
7. The lot is fallen unto me in a fair ground : yea, I have a goodly heritage.
8. I will thank the Lord for giving me warning : my reins also chasten me in the night-season.
9. I have set God always before me : for he is on my right hand, therefore I shall not fall.
10. Wherefore my heart was glad, and my glory rejoiced : my flesh also shall rest in hope.
11. For why? thou shalt not leave my soul in hell : neither shalt thou suffer thy Holy One to see corruption.
12. Thou shalt shew me the path of life; in thy presence is the fulness of joy : and at thy right hand there is pleasure for evermore.
Psalm 17. Exaudi, Domine
HEAR the right, O Lord, consider my complaint : and hearken unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
2. Let my sentence come forth from thy presence : and let thine eyes look upon the thing that is equal.
3. Thou hast proved and visited mine heart in the night-season; thou hast tried me, and shalt find no wickedness in me; for I am utterly purposed that my mouth shall not offend.
4. Because of men’s works, that are done against the words of thy lips : I have kept me from the ways of the destroyer.
5. O hold thou up my goings in thy paths : that my footsteps slip not.
6. I have called upon thee, O God, for thou shalt hear me : incline thine ear to me, and hearken unto my words.
7. Shew thy marvellous loving-kindness, thou that art the Saviour of them which put their trust in thee : from such as resist thy right hand.
8. Keep me as the apple of an eye : hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
9. From the ungodly that trouble me : mine enemies compass me round about to take away my soul.
10. They are inclosed in their own fat : and their mouth speaketh proud things.
11. They lie waiting in our way on every side : turning their eyes down to the ground.
12. Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey : and as it were a lion’s whelp, lurking in secret places.
13. Up, Lord, disappoint him, and cast him down : deliver my soul from the ungodly, which is a sword of thine;
14. From the men of thy hand, O Lord, from the men, I say, and from the evil world : which have their portion in this life, whose bellies thou fillest with thy hid treasure.
15. They have children at their desire : and leave the rest of their substance for their babes.
16. But as for me, I will behold thy presence in righteousness : and when I awake up after thy likeness, I shall be satisfied with it.
Lessons from the Old and/or New Testament may be read at the conclusion of the Psalms.
(The maintainer of this site suggests using The St. James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year. An alternative to consider is the Daily Office Lectionary @ ESVBible.org)
Followed by The Lord’s Prayer:
OUR Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. Amen.