Psalm 66. Jubilate Deo
O BE joyful in God, all ye lands : sing praises unto the honour of his Name, make his praise to be glorious.
2. Say unto God, O how wonderful art thou in thy works : through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies be found liars unto thee.
3. For all the world shall worship thee : sing of thee, and praise thy Name.
4. O come hither, and behold the works of God : how wonderful he is in his doing toward the children of men.
5. He turned the sea into dry land : so that they went through the water on foot; there did we rejoice thereof.
6. He ruleth with his power for ever; his eyes behold the people : and such as will not believe shall not be able to exalt themselves.
7. O praise our God, ye people : and make the voice of his praise to be heard;
8. Who holdeth our soul in life : and suffereth not our feet to slip.
9. For thou, O God, hast proved us : thou also hast tried us, like as silver is tried.
10. Thou broughtest us into the snare : and laidest trouble upon our loins.
11. Thou sufferedst men to ride over our heads : we went through fire and water, and thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
12. I will go into thine house with burnt-offerings : and will pay thee my vows, which I promised with my lips, and spake with my mouth, when I was in trouble.
13. I will offer unto thee fat burnt-sacrifices, with the incense of rams : I will offer bullocks and goats.
14. O come hither, and hearken, all ye that fear God : and I will tell you what he hath done for my soul.
15. I called unto him with my mouth : and gave him praises with my tongue.
16. If I incline unto wickedness with mine heart : the Lord will not hear me.
17. But God hath heard me : and considered the voice of my prayer.
18. Praised be God, who hath not cast out my prayer : nor turned his mercy from me.
Psalm 67. Deus misereatur
GOD be merciful unto us, and bless us : and shew us the light of his countenance, and be merciful unto us:
2. That thy way may be known upon earth : thy saving health among all nations.
3. Let the people praise thee, O God : yea, let all the people praise thee.
4. O let the nations rejoice and be glad : for thou shalt judge the folk righteously, and govern the nations upon earth.
5. Let the people praise thee, O God : let all the people praise thee.
6. Then shall the earth bring forth her increase : and God, even our own God, shall give us his blessing.
7. God shall bless us : and all the ends of the world shall fear him.