Psalm 132. Memento, Domine
LORD, remember David : and all his trouble;
2. How he sware unto the Lord : and vowed a vow unto the Almighty God of Jacob;
3. I will not come within the tabernacle of mine house : nor climb up into my bed;
4. I will not suffer mine eyes to sleep, nor mine eye-lids to slumber : neither the temples of my head to take any rest;
5. Until I find out a place for the temple of the Lord : an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
6. Lo, we heard of the same at Ephrata : and found it in the wood.
7. We will go into his tabernacle : and fall low on our knees before his footstool.
8. Arise, O Lord, into thy resting-place : thou, and the ark of thy strength.
9. Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness : and let thy saints sing with joyfulness.
10. For thy servant David’s sake : turn not away the presence of thine Anointed.
11. The Lord hath made a faithful oath unto David : and he shall not shrink from it;
12. Of the fruit of thy body : shall I set upon thy seat.
13. If thy children will keep my covenant, and my testimonies that I shall learn them : their children also shall sit upon thy seat for evermore.
14. For the Lord hath chosen Sion to be an habitation for himself : he hath longed for her.
15. This shall be my rest for ever : here will I dwell, for I have a delight therein.
16. I will bless her victuals with increase : and will satisfy her poor with bread.
17. I will deck her priests with health : and her saints shall rejoice and sing.
18. There shall I make the horn of David to flourish : I have ordained a lantern for mine Anointed.
19. As for his enemies, I shall clothe them with shame : but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
Psalm 133. Ecce, quam bonum!
BEHOLD, how good and joyful a thing it is : brethren, to dwell together in unity!
2. It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down unto the beard : even unto Aaron’s beard, and went down to the skirts of his clothing.
3. Like as the dew of Hermon : which fell upon the hill of Sion.
4. For there the Lord promised his blessing : and life for evermore.
Psalm 134. Ecce nunc
BEHOLD now, praise the Lord : all ye servants of the Lord;
2. Ye that by night stand in the house of the Lord : even in the courts of the house of our God.
3. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary : and praise the Lord.
4. The Lord that made heaven and earth : give thee blessing out of Sion.