Morning or Evening
LESSED are those that are undefiled in the way : and walk in the law of the Lord.
2. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies : and seek him with their whole heart.
3. For they who do no wickedness : walk in his ways.
4. Thou hast charged : that we shall diligently keep thy commandments.
5. O that my ways were made so direct : that I might keep thy statutes!
6. So shall I not be confounded : while I have respect unto all thy commandments.
7. I will thank thee with an unfeigned heart : when I shall have learned the judgements of thy righteousness.
8. I will keep thy ceremonies : O forsake me not utterly.
In quo corriget?
HEREWITHAL shall a young man cleanse his way : even by ruling himself after thy word.
10. With my whole heart have I sought thee : O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
11. Thy words have I hid within my heart : that I should not sin against thee.
12. Blessed art thou, O Lord : O teach me thy statutes.
13. With my lips have I been telling : of all the judgements of thy mouth.
14. I have had as great delight in the way of thy testimonies : as in all manner of riches.
15. I will talk of thy commandments : and have respect unto thy ways.
16. My delight shall be in thy statutes : and I will not forget thy word.
Retribue servo tuo
DO well unto thy servant : that I may live, and keep thy word.
18. Open thou mine eyes : that I may see the wondrous things of thy law.
19. I am a stranger upon earth : O hide not thy commandments from me.
20. My soul breaketh out for the very fervent desire : that it hath alway unto thy judgements.
21. Thou hast rebuked the proud : and cursed are they that do err from thy commandments.
22. O turn from me shame and rebuke : for I have kept thy testimonies.
23. Princes also did sit and speak against me : but thy servant is occupied in thy statutes.
24. For thy testimonies are my delight : and my counsellors.
Y SOUL cleaveth to the dust : O quicken thou me, according to thy word.
26. I have acknowledged my ways, and thou heardest me : O teach me thy statutes.
27. Make me to understand the way of thy commandments : and so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
28. My soul melteth away for very heaviness : comfort thou me according unto thy word.
29. Take from me the way of lying : and cause thou me to make much of thy law.
30. I have chosen the way of truth : and thy judgements have I laid before me.
31. I have stuck unto thy testimonies : O Lord, confound me not.
32. I will run the way of thy commandments : when thou hast set my heart at liberty.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.