Exaudiat te Dominus
HE Lord hear thee in the day of trouble : the Name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
2. Send thee help from the sanctuary : and strengthen thee out of Sion;
3. Remember all thy offerings : and accept thy burnt-sacrifice;
4. Grant thee thy heart’s desire : and fulfil all thy mind.
5. We will rejoice in thy salvation, and triumph in the Name of the Lord our God : the Lord perform all thy petitions.
6. Now know I that the Lord helpeth his Anointed, and will hear him from his holy heaven : even with the wholesome strength of his right hand.
7. Some put their trust in chariots, and some in horses : but we will remember the Name of the Lord our God.
8. They are brought down, and fallen : but we are risen, and stand upright.
9. Save, Lord, and hear us, O King of heaven : when we call upon thee.
Domine, in virtute tua
HE King shall rejoice in thy strength, O Lord : exceeding glad shall he be of thy salvation.
2. Thou hast given him his heart’s desire : and hast not denied him the request of his lips.
3. For thou shalt prevent him with the blessings of goodness : and shalt set a crown of pure gold upon his head.
4. He asked life of thee, and thou gavest him a long life : even for ever and ever.
5. His honour is great in thy salvation : glory and great worship shalt thou lay upon him.
6. For thou shalt give him everlasting felicity : and make him glad with the joy of thy countenance.
7. And why? because the King putteth his trust in the Lord : and in the mercy of the most Highest he shall not miscarry.
8. All thine enemies shall feel thine hand : thy right hand shall find out them that hate thee.
9. Thou shalt make them like a fiery oven in time of thy wrath : the Lord shall destroy them in his displeasure, and the fire shall consume them.
10. Their fruit shalt thou root out of the earth : and their seed from among the children of men.
11. For they intended mischief against thee : and imagined such a device as they are not able to perform.
12. Therefore shalt thou put them to flight : and the strings of thy bow shalt thou make ready against the face of them.
13. Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength : so we will sing, and praise thy power.