RING unto the Lord, O ye mighty, bring young rams unto the Lord : ascribe unto the Lord worship and strength.
2. Give the Lord the honour due unto his Name : worship the Lord with holy worship.
3. It is the Lord that commandeth the waters : it is the glorious God that maketh the thunder.
4. It is the Lord that ruleth the sea; the voice of the Lord is mighty in operation : the voice of the Lord is a glorious voice.
5. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedar-trees : yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Libanus.
6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf : Libanus also, and Sirion, like a young unicorn.
7. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire; the voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness : yea, the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Cades.
8. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to bring forth young, and discovereth the thick bushes : in his temple doth every man speak of his honour.
9. The Lord sitteth above the water-flood : and the Lord remaineth a King for ever.
10. The Lord shall give strength unto his people : the Lord shall give his people the blessing of peace.