Morning or Evening
EACH me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes : and I shall keep it unto the end.
34. Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law : yea, I shall keep it with my whole heart.
35. Make me to go in the path of thy commandments : for therein is my desire.
36. Incline my heart unto thy testimonies : and not to covetousness.
37. O turn away mine eyes, lest they behold vanity : and quicken thou me in thy way.
38. O stablish thy word in thy servant : that I may fear thee.
39. Take away the rebuke that I am afraid of : for thy judgements are good.
40. Behold, my delight is in thy commandments : O quicken me in thy righteousness.
Et veniat super me
ET thy loving mercy come also unto me, O Lord : even thy salvation, according unto thy word.
42. So shall I make answer unto my blasphemers : for my trust is in thy word.
43. O take not the word of thy truth utterly out of my mouth : for my hope is in thy judgements.
44. So shall I alway keep thy law : yea, for ever and ever.
45. And I will walk at liberty : for I seek thy commandments.
46. I will speak of thy testimonies also, even before kings : and will not be ashamed.
47. And my delight shall be in thy commandments : which I have loved.
48. My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved : and my study shall be in thy statutes.
Memor esto servi tui
THINK upon thy servant, as concerning thy word : wherein thou hast caused me to put my trust.
50. The same is my comfort in my trouble : for thy word hath quickened me.
51. The proud have had me exceedingly in derision : yet have I not shrinked from thy law.
52. For I remembered thine everlasting judgements, O Lord : and received comfort.
53. I am horribly afraid : for the ungodly that forsake thy law.
54. Thy statutes have been my songs : in the house of my pilgrimage.
55. I have thought upon thy Name, O Lord, in the night-season : and have kept thy law.
56. This I had : because I kept thy commandments.
Portio mea, Domine
HOU art my portion, O Lord : I have promised to keep thy law.
58. I made my humble petition in thy presence with my whole heart : O be merciful unto me, according to thy word.
59. I called mine own ways to remembrance : and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
60. I made haste, and prolonged not the time : to keep thy commandments.
61. The congregations of the ungodly have robbed me : but I have not forgotten thy law.
62. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee : because of thy righteous judgements.
63. I am a companion of all them that fear thee : and keep thy commandments.
64. The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy : O teach me thy statutes.
LORD, thou hast dealt graciously with thy servant : according unto thy word.
66. O learn me true understanding and knowledge : for I have believed thy commandments.
67. Before I was troubled, I went wrong : but now have I kept thy word.
68. Thou art good and gracious : O teach me thy statutes.
69. The proud have imagined a lie against me : but I will keep thy commandments with my whole heart.
70. Their heart is as fat as brawn : but my delight hath been in thy law.
71. It is good for me that I have been in trouble : that I may learn thy statutes.
72. The law of thy mouth is dearer unto me : than thousands of gold and silver.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.